Joke Pagi

Ternyata Bhs Indonesia jauh lbh simple dibanding Bhs Inggris. Ini buktinya...



In English: "Would you care to validate your previous statement?"

In Indonesian: "SUMPE LO?!



In English: "Sorry, I think you miscalculated your own capabilities to handle the task at hand."

In Indonesian: "Nenek lu kiper!"



In English: "Would you care to elaborate on that statement?"

In Indonesian: "MAKSUT LOO?!"



In English: "There's a 75% chance I won't make it, I'm far too busy for ur stupid event."

In Indonesian: "Iye, insha'alloh gw dateng!"



In English: "The meeting will start at 9:15 AM. Please be there 15 minutes beforehand."

In Indonesian: "Rapatnya jam 8!"



In English:"Let's try this new scam and see if those carbo-ladden brains buy it"

In Indonesian: "Mama minta pulsa"



English: "Please stop by our outlet. There might be stuff you'll find interesting."

Indonesian: "Giordanonya, Kakaaak!"



English: "I've stumbled upon something that might be of interest to you. You might find it useful."

Indonesian: "CEKIDOT GAN!"



English: "I'm so overwhelmed by this turn of event that I'm speechless and in awe." 

Indonesian: "ANJROT!"



English: "This is a very interesting topic that everybody should stay updated about this."

Indonesian: "Sundul, Gan!"



English: "I definitely won't make it. You guys go and have fun without me."

Indonesian: "Ntar gue nyusul."



English: "You're absolutely, positively 100% correct. But I knew that already."

Indonesian: "EMBEER!"



English: "That's so profound. I can't contribute anything further but I need to say something to sound equally smart."

Indonesian: "Wihh.. Dalem lo..."





Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!
Back To Top