Joke Siang

JUNGLISH (JUNGLE ENGLISH)

What is Junglish? Jungle English..like one mentioned below:

 

Javelish.. The typical Javanese language: 'lho', 'lha', 'tho', 'kok', 'ki', etc

-Lho, I already bought that book !

-Kok, buying again ?

-I told you many times 'tho' !

-Lha, I didn't know ... how ki !?

-Don't be like that, no....!?

 

Jakartenglish ? Jakarte English is marked by the 'sih', 'deh', 'dong', 'nih', etc

-That book is very good, deh.

-Can you speak english?.. yeah a little sih I can!

-Use my money first nih..

-Give me more dong..

-How sih? Little little angry..

 

Surobenglish? Suroboyo English is marked by 'tah' 

-Do you feel sick, tah ?

 

Other exclamation words of Java : 'wo_', 'wah', 'wé_', 'jian', and 'jé_'

-Wé_ lha this book is mine jé...!

-Wo_, only like that tho!

-Wah, expensive, tho?

-Jian, Paijem is so beautiful tenan.

 

Sundanglish is also available such as 'atuh', 'euy', 'mah'

-Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh

-It can't be that way euy..

-I am mah, not like that... anything else ?

 

There are also abundant 'sound effect' in Javanesse language.

-Suddenly, mak bedhengus den Tukiman appeared

-My head feels pain, mak cleng!

-Mak tlepok, I got a mango!

-My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng

-Mak gedebug, Kampreté fell down. ‎​





Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!
Back To Top